CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Trick or Treat!






Well Halloween Abby felt well enough to get dressed up and go to church for some trick or treating. I decided since we missed the Ridgell Halloween party this year that I would wear my costum too. It was fun and we loved seeing all the kids dressed up. Chaz dressed up for work as Wayne from Wayne's world. It was pretty funny but Abby cried everytime she would look at him. Here are some pics. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I am sorry Abby has been sick. That makes me so sad! I promise I am going to call you soon....I have to work tomorrow (Thu) but I will try on Friday afternoon. Love ya!

Chesley said...

Chaz is hysterical!!! These pictures are great! I still don't have mine developed yet. You look so cute in your Halloween outfit! I am glad things are getting better for Abby.