CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Abby's First Birthday






Well I can't believe my baby girl is turned one on Wednesday the 13th. It's been the best year of my life and as I sit here and relive the first time I held her I can't help but cry. She has been the best thing I've ever done in my life. I never knew I could love someone so very much. She brings so much happiness and joy everyday to Chaz and me. I can remember every moment of giving birth to her as if it was yesterday and yet it feels like it was a century ago. She's not my little baby anymore but I can't wait to watch her discover new things. I love watching her play and figure out how things work. She just amazes me!! God has blessed me more than I deserve. I could never thank Him enough for allowing me to be her mom. I knew that I would love her but I never knew how blessed. Thank you little girl for being my little angel and allowing me to be your mom. I pray that I will always be here for you and guide you to have a heart for Jesus. I also pray that you will be as blessed as I am and that one day you feel the love of being a parent and how extremely rewarding it truely is. Happy Birthday my little princess and I can't wait to celebrate the next one!!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

These milestones are such a great time to look back on the tremendous blessings our little ones are. The birthday party was fun and Abby is a doll! Enjoy this next year!