CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Abby's Going to Be a Big Sister!!


Well we are happy to announce that we are expecting baby number two! We are 6 weeks along and the due date is September 12th. The kids will be 20 months apart which I feel is great. We have been talking about trying this summer but God had other plans and aparently all it takes is us talking about it. I'm feeling great but know the rough stuff is coming soon. I hope to work untill it comes but we'll see. I'm already getting tired after chasing Abby all day. But I feel so blessed! I always wanted my children to be close in age. My brother and I were so close growing up and it was great! I hope this two get along and I know Abby will make a great big sis! Anyway I couldn't wait to tell everyone!! I've known for 2 weeks and it's been so hard not to tell you all.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness!!! We are so happy for you guys! I promise I will call you this week so we can chat!
love ya!

tara said...

Congratulations!! How exciting - my sister and I are close in age and it is so much fun.

Hollie Reese said...

WHAT!!! I can't believe it! I am so excited. Back to back is the way to go!!!!!!

Courtney said...

What exciting news! We are so happy for you guys. My brother and I are 20 months apart and it was always so much fun. Let us know if you start feeling bad and if there's anything we can do for you!

Amanda said...

Calista~
Congratulations! Isn't it exciting to be giving your little girl a brother or sister! It's great that they'll be so close in age!
Amanda
p.s. I found your blog through Courtney's.

Brooks Inc. said...

Calista-

Congrats!

I am so excited for you guys! Having 2 kids is so wonderful!

May be you will have a little boy and we can buy him silk shirts! :) It was so fun talking with you the other night!

Blessings on your day and on this precious new life!

Becky