CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Remember the Alamo!!






Chaz and I went on the best trip to San Antonio this last weekend. We left Abby with my mom and it was the first time in awhile that we've been alone. The weather was perfect and we walked the river walk all day Saturday. Friday night we went to this very fancy restantant and I had the best steak that I've ever had. We of course went to see the Alamo which we didn't realize was right behind our hotel. It was the best vacation that we've had in a long time. I can't wait to do it again. I really do miss Abby way more than I thought I would. I can't wait to see her on Wed. when I go to my mom's. I'm staying till Saturday for my little sister's graduation. Then I'm finally home for awhile. Three weekends in a row out of town is so exhautating. I can't wait to get things back to normal.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

It is so funny you posted because I was just thinking about you today...I miss my friend! Call me when you get back from your mom's house so we can get the girls together to play.

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! We went to San Antonio for our first anniversary and it was so much fun.

Hollie Reese said...

How fun! Justin and are planning on going to San Antonio some time this summer! By the way...you look GREAT!