CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!






One more year of being in my twenties then I hit the big 30! I can't believe I'm 29 years old. I know that's not old but I do have to say that I'm starting to feel my age. I guess I feel like that because Chaz and I just started Marine Fitness Boot camp and I'm so sore that some days I can't even put on my underwear by myself. It's really making me feel all the aches and pains of getting older. I did have a pretty good day despite getting pulled over for speeding on my birthday on my way to boot camp at 5:30 am. I did manage to get out of it but that it wasn't the way I wanted to start off my 29 birthday. I went to work then Chaz and the kids took my out to dinner at one of my favorite places, Cheese Cake Factory. It was a good day and I'm even more excited about my birthday gift. I asked for a wii fit. They are really hard to get right now so I don't have one yet but Chaz is working on it and hope to have it soon. I figured he shouldn't be the only one having all the fun with the wii. Anyway, things are going good. I wish the rain would stop. Chaz and I put up the kids' swing set on Sat. and they haven't been able to enjoy it since it's rained for 3 days straight. Well, I included some pics of my birthday and of the new swing set or what I like to call, the thing that is going to wear my 2 year out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday...you are still a young one!!! Glad you did not get a ticket, that cop would have gone on my jerk list for giving you one on your b-day!!! Your kiddos are sooo precious!!!

Hollie Reese said...

Happy birthday! Love the swingset! We miss yall!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

so wierd b/c i remeber your wedding like it was yesterday...7 years?? what?? anyway HAPPY BDAY!!! so when do you want to make our trip to the zoo??? let me know:)

Shelly said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I enjoyed catching up---I've been out of the blogland loop for awhile. Hope to see you soon!

ps. I can't believe Charlie is WALKING!!!!