CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fun weekend!

This next pic isn't from this weekend I just wanted to show how Abby is now making this cheesy smile. I don't know why she is doing it but it's funny.



Chaz and his high school friends from Fort Worth Christian with all their kids. What a fun bunch!

We had a good weekend at Chaz's 10 year high school reunion. He is so old! Just kidding honey, you know you will always be 21 to me. Abby did good even though she is teething and didn't get much sleep. She is such a good kid. I can't help but praise God for making me her mother. Anyway I thought I would show some pics of the weekend.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your little girl! She has the best smile ever!

Hollie Reese said...

I am so glad you are blogging. She is the cutest thing ever!!!

ThePoeFam said...

Calista, ...of course I remember you! It is so great to see you and your sweet family! We are very excited to be expecting our first. Thanks for writing on mine and be sure to keep in touch! Take care.
Brittney Broyles Poe

Laura said...

Your little girl is so adorable and precious! I hear about you from Stacy all the time girl! I heard you are making baby clothes too, you are so creative! Great to hear from you, keep in touch!

Chesley said...

I love these pictures especially the one of you and Abby. You both look beautiful!