CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My little girl is growing up!

Well today Abby crawled for the first time. I was so excited but so sad at the same time. I know her world is fixing to change a great deal but so is mine. I still remember holding her the night she was born and thinking how small is was. Now she is so heavy and is crawling! It makes me want to cry. I was able to capture the event on film so Chaz could see it. He was so excited! My favorite part of the day is being on the floor with Abby and Chaz playing. Now it looks like it will be more like chasing her around. Man they really do grow up fast!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a fun milestone! Crawling does change everything, but it's so fun to watch them move around and discover new things. Enjoy!

Chesley said...

YEA!!! I am so glad you got it on film. I know a little part of you gets sad when they start showing their independence by crawling, walking etc.. I love that Garrett is talking now and he can show you different things in a book like a shoe, ball, duck, etc.. I know it is hard to imagine but it just keeps getting better and better.