CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Chaz!











July 3rd was Chaz's birthday and it was a great one. Thank you all for coming to his party and helping us celebrate. It was a great party and since his birthday has always fallen the day before the 4th of July, he hasn't really had a party on his actual birthday. So I'm so glad we got to do that this year and so many people were able to come. It was also wonderful getting to visit with all our friends without chasing kids at the same time. It's been years since we've been together as a group without our little ones. We need to do that more often. I love our kids but it's nice to get to really have an adult conversation. Anyway, I'm glad that Chaz had a good time and that everything worked out great. I'm 31 weeks now and starting to feel more and more uncomfortable. I've also started having some contractions. I've been to the doctor a lot lately and thankfully I'm not dilating or thinning out yet. I guess my body is just getting ready for things to come. Even with that, I still feel better this time around. I had preclamsia with Abby and so far I'm not showing too many signs of that yet. I've also tired to stay more active this time and I think that's helped too. Abby is doing better with sleeping. She isn't waking up as much as she was. She has how even been showing signs that she is getting closer to turning 2. I love that little girl but sometimes I think she is trying her hardest to sent me to the nut house. I can't believe that I'm having another one while she is going through her trouble 2's. So if you see me in the next couple of months and I have this crazy look in my eye just know that it's because I've actually gone crazy and will be back to my normal self in about 18 years. Even with all that I can't wait for Charlie to be here. I look forward to watching the kids play and grow up together. I'm glad Abby will have someone to play with. I also can't wait to see what my little man looks like. I guess I don't have to wait much longer.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

It was a great party and so much fun to celebrate Chaz's birthday with you guys! Thanks for inviting us! We pray there will be many more wonderful years for all of you together!

Chesley said...

It was nice to get out and enjoy dinner. It was a crazy day for me so it was nice to sit and chat with food! I hope Chaz had a great day.

Nominate someone or something in need said...

oh my goodness you look GREAT!!! you look so beautiful pregnant and WOW has Abby grown! she is soooo precious and looks like both of you!!! we have got to get together...we have been out of town almost all summer and are leaving tomorrow for a week! Janson and i are going on a "get away"!!!! will call you! we have to get together before charlie gets here!