CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Showered with Blessings!






Last night my sweet friends had the best shower for me and little Charlie. The food was wonderful and the company was even better. I feel so very blessed to have such sweet and thoughtful friends to help me celebrate this time with me. After a rough couple of weeks, this shower was something that I really needed. I'm so glad that I have Abby and Charlie to motivate me to keep going and to move on. This shower was perfect timing to help do that too. I was so excited my mom was able to be here and we've had the best week getting things ready for Charlie to be here. I did go to the doctor yesterday and unfortanly he didn't have very good news for me. Charlie is still breech and is looking like he is going to be a big baby like Abby was which means he doesn't have a lot of room to flip. My doctor is going to try to move him in a couple of weeks and we'll wait to see if Charlie stays that way. If he doesn't then we will schedule a c-section. If he does stay head down then we are still going to schedule an induction so it looks like the end of August or very first of Sept. I'm nervous to hear the word c-section. I haven't even thought about that since Abby's delivery went so smoothly and the word c-section wasn't even said. Anyway, at least I have time to prepair for that if it does have to happen. I know I'm in good hands. I'll keep everyone posted as I get closer. Thank you to all my wonderful friends for a very special shower and I can't wait to introduce my little man to all of you.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

It was a great shower! I'm so glad you could have a special time to celebrate right now. We're excited to meet Charlie and will be praying that he flips over and gets ready to come!

Amanda said...

Calista~
I'm so glad that your shower went so well! I'm sorry I had to miss it! Paul is working nights now, so it's hard being able to get out of the house during the evening. I hope that little Charlie does a somersault and can't wait to meet your sweet little guy!
Amanda

Summer said...

Wish I could have come. Looks like it was alot of fun! Post pictures of Charlie's nursery when you get a chance. The bedding looks so cute. . . can't wait to see it.
(We are still praying for your family.)

Chesley said...

Goodnight I am just HUGE!!!....and you are just glowing beautiful my pregnant friend. I am glad you enjoyed your shower. I had a great time myself! :)

Unknown said...

I have had you so close in prayer over the last few weeks. I am so happy that you are blessed with such sweet friends who honored you in such a fun way. This is just how God designed us...to share our lives, both the sorrow AND the joy. I just know that Charlie is going to bring such a special light into your life. Can't wait to meet him!
Hugs!

Hollie Reese said...

I wish I could have been there. You look great! I want to see pictures of the nursery!