CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!





We had a great thanksgiving. The kids, my sister and I went to my mom's and had a lot of fun together. My other sister, Cayce and my half sister, Kelli with all their kids met us there too. It was a house full. It was also the first time we've had all the kids together. There were a total of 5 under the age of 2. Abby being the oldest, then Kennedi(16 months) and all the boys who are 2.5 months old. We were crazy and decided to take them all for shopping the day after Thanksgiving. All was well until we left all the kids at home with Gran to do some more shopping and all 5 kids were crying at the same time. All in all it was a great thanksgiving. On another note, we made an offer on a house. We are very excited and hoping that this is it. We have to be out of this house by the 21st of December so I better get packing. I will tell more about the house after we know that we got it. Please pray that this is it!

0 comments: