CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Abby's 2nd Birthday






My little girl is turning 2 on Thurs. the 13th. We had her Elmo party with Chaz's family this weekend. She loves Elmo and was so excited to see all the Elmo stuff. The cake was adorable. I can't believe she is that old already. She is so unbelievably amazing. I love looking into those big brown eyes and watching her discover new things everyday. Don't get me wrong, she can be very challenging but I just love spending my days with her. She makes me laugh more and more the older she gets. I'm just so blessed to be her mom. Happy Birthday, my sweet angel. May God bless your life as you have blessed mine. I love you!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Abby! We will have to get the girls together to play now for SURE!!! We are looking for houses in Keller so we will be close!!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!!!!! We got your Christmas card in the mail last week and it is soooo cute! LOVE IT!!! What a cute and precious family!!!! Sorry I have been so behind on catching up w/ everyone...this time of year seems to fly by....talk to you soon!!!!

Chesley said...

Happy Birthday to Abby!!! I can't believe she is two! She looks so big! We need to get the kids together and play when things calm down.

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!