CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Abby's million dollar smile or should I say $1000 smile


Well many of you know that Abby chipped her tooth last week. As you can see in the picture, it's pretty bad. We are going to have to fix it and it's going to cost us a small fortune. It just brakes my heart. I know she is still my beautiful little girl but I really miss her smile. Chaz keeps calling her chip and I yell at him everything. I just don't think it's funny yet. I'm sure someday I will. Anyway, she is doing good. We are finally all feeling better and I go to the doctor Friday for my 16 week appt. I'm still having some morning sickness which is really night sickness but learning to manage it. I'm having to work extra days at work to pay for Abby tooth. Ah, the things we do for our kids. Hope everyone is doing good and staying well. I'll let everyone know how the appt. goes on Friday.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She's as adorable as she can be, chipped tooth or not! I guess the more we resign ourselves as parents to the fact that these things happen, the more at peace we will be! I'm so glad it was something fixable and that it doesn't cause her pain!

Laurie said...

Poor baby! I know it hurts but she looks precious! Are y'all coming to Annaleigh's birthday party on Saturday??

Shelly said...

Ahh yes. "Chip" is a nickname we've heard around here as well---as both of Hayley's front teeth are chipped. Pooey. I'm so sorry y'all are having to deal w/ that! I love your tummy picture! You look great!!