CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

My little sister got hitched!

Well we made it through the crazy wedding. Everything turned out great for Cayce. I hope it was the wedding she wanted. Anyway, there were a few stressful moment which is to be expected when you plan a wedding as fast as we did but it was nice. Cayce looked beautiful and when I get some pics I'll post some. Abby did so great during the whole thing. She didn't get a chance to take a nap for two days and you wouldn've known the diffterence. She did cry when she saw me walk down the aile and realize I couldn't hold her, I was the maid of honor. But she did great! It was also wonderful seeing so much of the family that I haven't seen a long time. I was glad Abby got to meet some people see has never seen before. It was a long weekend and I'm so glad it's over. My other sister, Courtni, is not allowed to get married for a least 5 years. Well, back to me. I'm 14 weeks and still having some morning sickness. Every week I think it's gone then I have a really sicky day but it is getting better. I've been feeling the little one move around some now and it brings a smile everytime. I'm trying to enjoy it now while it's not uncomfortable yet. I know there will come a day when I will be begging the little one to be still so I can get some sleep. But right now I'm really enjoying it. We go to our next appt. on the 30th and we're hoping to do a sono to see if we can tell what the baby is. The last one we could slightly tell but want to make sure before we start telling everyone. I don't have a sono appt. the lady said that she would try to get me in. So if we don't say anything then we didn't do a sono and we'll do one in April at 20 weeks. Untill then a pray that everyone is doing well and I'll post some pics soon. I haven't been good at taking much lately.

2 comments:

angela said...

Hi Calista,
I wanted to invite you to my new page. Its www.literallylogan.blogspot.com
I am so happy to find everyone here!
Angela Logan

Courtney said...

Ches told me that you were still having some pretty yucky days! I hope that ends soon. Let me know if I can cook for you guys one night where you at least don't have to do that!