CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

16 weeks


We are pleased to announce that Abby is going to have a baby brother. We found out today and there was no doubt that it's a boy. Chaz is just beside himself and I don't think he has stopped smiling yet. We are going to name him Charles Kilmer Railsback and propably call him Charlie. I'm so excited that I can start buying blue things, infact I already stopped to pick up a few. Of course Abby is happy because we are. She has no idea what's instore for her. My brother was only 15 months younger than me and we had so much fun together. We drove our parents crazy but he was my best friend growing up and I pray these two will be also. I'm just so overwhelmed by God's grace and blessings. I'm so undeserving but so grateful. Life sure will be different around here but I can't wait!!

3 comments:

angela said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! I ran into Chaz at church on Saturday. He did have a big smile on his face and was very eager to tell us that it's a boy. I could really tell how happy he was. Jason would be the same way. Shopping for blue stuff must be nice for a change. CONGRATS!

Laurie said...

I am so glad y'all came on Saturday. It made me realize how much I miss seeing you guys! Let's get together in the next few weeks...

Courtney said...

We love boys around here! Definitely get ready for some big changes! We are so excited for your family as you get closer and closer to meeting your baby boy!