CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

The kids' rooms






Well, Charlie's room is almost done. I still need to get the mattress and the curtain is almost complete. I'm also still looking for western stuff to put on the walls but it's coming along. My mother-in-law did an awesome job on the bedding. I just love it!! Also the bed turned out cute. My mom and I worked so hard to paint it and put it together. It's Chaz's old crib, which makes it 30 years old. I hope it stays together. Abby is now in her big girl room. She's still in her crib but we have the full size bed in there too for her to move to later. I think it turned out super girly, which is what I wanted. Anyway, I'm still feeling pretty good. I go to the doctor next week and we'll know more about what we plan on doing. I don't think Charlie's turned yet, so I'm planning on the doctor still trying to flip him. In the mean while we'll still have to pray that he does flip and stays that way. I'll post more after I go next week.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

The rooms look great!!

Chesley said...

I love the picture of happy Abby with bubbles on her head! That is so great! Charlie's name looks so good! Looks like you and your mom got it all to stick.
I will take one spelled Garrett. Two R's, two T's please! :)
Can't wait to meet little Charlie. Hopefully this baby I can make it to the hospital.

Hollie Reese said...

Too cute! You are so creative!

christine pinson said...

so cute! i love how you did charlie's name...and i definitely need the recipe for the chicken pot pie you made us for dinner...it was a big hit! thank you so much :)

Julia said...

Such cute rooms! I love how you wrote Charlie's name in rope. And Abby's room is precious! I've missed seeing you lately. Hope to get to catch up soon!