CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Anniversary and Induction date!

Well it's official I'm being inducted on August 28th. I'm so excited and so ready. I'm also glad that knowing the date allows me to plan better. Chaz's parents are going out of town, more like the country, on the 30th so now they can be here for the birth. I was hoping not to have anything else in August since it's our really busy month but I'm ready to hold this little guy. We also just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been together for that long. I really feel that we have such a strong and healthy marriage. I'm so very blessed to have such a wonderful man that comes home to me everyday. Chaz has blessed my life more that I could ever express and has been so patient with me through both pregnancies. I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with so he is my calmness and keeps me from completely losing it sometimes. Over the last 6 years we've had a lot happen and he as been so wonderful through it all. I don't think he knew what he was marrying into but has handled it so well. I hope he knows how wonderful I think he is and how great of a husband, friend, and father that I know he is. Honey, I love you and can't wait to spend another 6 years together. Thank you for blessing my life and for being such a wonderful father to Abby and now to Charlie. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary! We are glad to know both of you and see God work in your lives together. Love you guys!

Summer said...

Wish I could have seen you last weekend so we could compare bellies! I can't believe that you're having Charlie on the 28th--that's my birthday! It's a great day to be born! I have no complaints. I will be praying for you as I celebrate my 30th! (Julia has a gift for you from me, so I hope you run in to her soon.) Happy Anniversary!

Shelly said...

Yippee!! I can't wait to see little Charlie. And what a blessing to have such a wonderful husband. I feel the same way about mine and it's SUCH a great feeeling. Happy Anniversary to you guys!