CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

36 weeks pregnant and little Charlie's room is finally finished!






Well I finally finished Charlie's room today with lots of help from little Abby. I think it turned out pretty cute. Just what I pictured. Of course I couldn't of done it without lots of help. It just occurred to me that it's not Abby's nursery anymore. I've been so busy with getting things ready for him that I didn't stop to think about how much work I did to make that room Abby's. I loved it all decorated in pink and green. Now it couldn't be any different. It's amazing that we go through so much trouble and the kids don't even remember what their nursery looked like. I guess it's one to the few times we moms get to pick everything out for them before they start having their own opinions. Well I'm so glad it's done and now I can move on to others things, like cleaning this dirty house. Just 10 days till he's here!! I also included at picture of me at 36 weeks and a picture of Abby playing mommy.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

It is SOOOOO cute!!! I'm so excited for you and I can't believe he is really almost here! I hope you have a great last couple of weeks w/ miss Abby as an only child. :) She's going to be such a good big sister!

Chesley said...

Charlie's room is precious!!! I love it! I am glad you just made the stripes on the wall bigger. They look really good with the bedding etc... Can't wait to meet little Charlie!

Courtney said...

How adorable! What a fun room for your little buckaroo! Little John just saw the pictures and said that he played golf with Abby at her house. He was really impressed that she had golf stuff. :) Apparently she's a cool girl!

ThePoeFam said...

You look great and Baby Charlie's room is too precious! You did a great job! Can't wait to see pictures of your little cowboy!

Summer said...

I love the room! It is so precious! And by the way, you look amazing. Thanks for the gift you sent in the mail. We got it yesterday. So cute. Can't wait to get our little boys together soon. We'll be praying for you this week!