CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Abby!!

Abby riding her new bike.




Chaz and me dressed for his work holiday party.


Abby right after she got her bike.



Monica and sweet Annie. Could be one of Charlie future girlfriends. No pressure but she is cute.





My dear friend, Stacey and her two precious girls.



Sweet little Andrew, always happy.







Emma and Addie enjoying their lunch.

























My precious little princess. Happy birthday, Abby!!










I can't believe my little Abby is 3 years old! She's growing up too fast. We had her princess party on Friday and it was crazy but fun. All her little friends were there to celebrate and Abby was so excited. Chaz and I got her a bike which she loved and still can't stop thanking us for it. It's so sweet when out of no where she comes over and says thank you so much for her beautiful bike. I did make her cake this year too which I'm not sure I will do again. By the pictures you can tell that's it's a castle cake and it took forever to make. I didn't even want to eat it because I was so sick of looking at it. Abby loved it which I was glad. The party went better than I thought. I knew it was going to be crazy with so many little girls and several little ones Charlie age but it went pretty smooth. I was so tired afterwards but glad that Abby was so happy. Right after her party Chaz and I had to get ready for his office party. That was fun too and it was fun to get all dressed up since I never get too. We got a hotel room for that night which was great. I was disappointed when we found out that they were out of king beds but it was kind of nice having my own bed all to myself. I went up by myself and went to bed by 10:30. Chaz stayed and hung out with friends. I actually loved the quiet time to myself. We then slept in and went to breakfast before going home. We hadn't had that much time to ourselves in a long time. It was so nice just being together. But I was ready to go home and see the kiddos too. I want to post more about Abby and her birthday later but here are some pics from her party. Lots of princesses and pink. Happy Birthday my little princess!!

2 comments:

Nominate someone or something in need said...

we had a blast! kelsey was upset b/c she said we didnt stay long enough!!! she loves yalls playroom!!! see you soon and have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS...the pic. of abby on her bike is precious:)

Chesley said...

LOVE the cake..WOW I am impressed! So sad we had to miss the party.
Love the dress you wore to the Christmas party! Very Sexy!